I REP KC!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally! A place for Artists, DeeJays, Managers, Designers, etc. To Network!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VOTE IREPKC RADIO FOR WEEK 4
CLICK HERE
Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
iREPKC on Twitter
Latest topics
» New Nigga on the Turf
Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:36 pm by 573Nigga

» Any good, slightly-older World War 2 or Sci Fi computer games?
Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am by JashimChando

» Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me?
Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am by JashimChando

» Any underground artists looking for promotion or a dj?
Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 am by youngfatha

» whats up with the NEW RADIO LIST please!!!
Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 pm by GETMONEYCLICK

» LA France "Flavor" feat. Bayno & Petey Sensay new VIDEO!
Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:44 am by LA France

» Die Hard Ent Presents
Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 am by Young Sixx

» Why do you Rap???? [rappers answer]
Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:41 pm by JayK

» JAY-K ; I GOT BEATS , VERSES , WHATEVER WHAT UP ??? x )`
Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 pm by JayK

Advertise!!
Photobucket

Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IREPKC
Admin
IREPKC

Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video Empty
PostSubject: Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video   Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 pm

A 17-year-old boy from outside of Buffalo, NY, has found himself in a world of trouble after he faked his own suicide over his Web cam. Though details are slim, WIVB 4 reports that the unnamed teen used blogTV (a video broadcasting service like Justin.TV or Stickam) to beam his "suicide" around the word.

According to the Buffalo News, the teen used ketchup as fake blood to make it appear that he had cut his wrists. Apparently the illusion was quite convincing, as the local police fielded several phone calls about the incident, including one from an Israeli viewer. Of course, when police arrived on the scene, they discovered the boy was unharmed and claiming he was just playing a prank on people, that it was a joke.

As the boy quickly learned, suicide isn't funny, and he is now facing criminal charges. This isn't a first arrest for faking a suicide online. In fact, teens streaming their suicide has become such a serious problem that just saying you're going to kill yourself could land you in police custody. [From: AP / Fox News and WIVB 4 and Buffalo News]

VIDEO LINK
Back to top Go down
http://www.irepkc.com

Teen Charged for Ketchup-Soaked Suicide Prank Video
Page 1 of 1