I REP KC!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally! A place for Artists, DeeJays, Managers, Designers, etc. To Network!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VOTE IREPKC RADIO FOR WEEK 4
CLICK HERE
Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
iREPKC on Twitter
Latest topics
» New Nigga on the Turf
Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:36 pm by 573Nigga

» Any good, slightly-older World War 2 or Sci Fi computer games?
Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am by JashimChando

» Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me?
Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am by JashimChando

» Any underground artists looking for promotion or a dj?
Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 am by youngfatha

» whats up with the NEW RADIO LIST please!!!
Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 pm by GETMONEYCLICK

» LA France "Flavor" feat. Bayno & Petey Sensay new VIDEO!
Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:44 am by LA France

» Die Hard Ent Presents
Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 am by Young Sixx

» Why do you Rap???? [rappers answer]
Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:41 pm by JayK

» JAY-K ; I GOT BEATS , VERSES , WHATEVER WHAT UP ??? x )`
Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 pm by JayK

Advertise!!
Photobucket

Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DZYNEZ MEDIA
Admin
DZYNEZ MEDIA

Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game Empty
PostSubject: Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game   Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Jay-Z confirmed to MTV today that he and Alicia Keys will perform at game one of the World Series on Wednesday at the new Yankee Stadium before the first pitch is thrown.

"First of all, the new [Yankee] Stadium — it's the Yankees and it's game one of the World Series. I'm beyond excited about it, and on top of that, it's a New York record. It's a record that pays homage to New York. The timing of that couldn't be better,"

All along Jay knew he was going to perform before the World Series, he was just waiting on the Yankees to wrap up the series with the LA Angels.

"The whole time we knew we had the performance. We knew we had the performance last week. I think it was 3-1 [in favor of the Yankees] at the time. [The Yankees] lost that game to make it 3-2. I was like, 'Man!' I had to come in [the stadium] with the stage and all that. I was like, 'Man, these guys gotta come on.' It was almost selfish."

from DefSounds
Back to top Go down
http://www.dzynez.com

Jay-Z, Alicia Keys To Perform At World Series' Opening Game
Page 1 of 1