I REP KC!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally! A place for Artists, DeeJays, Managers, Designers, etc. To Network!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VOTE IREPKC RADIO FOR WEEK 4
CLICK HERE
Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
iREPKC on Twitter
Latest topics
» New Nigga on the Turf
What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:36 pm by 573Nigga

» Any good, slightly-older World War 2 or Sci Fi computer games?
What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am by JashimChando

» Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me?
What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am by JashimChando

» Any underground artists looking for promotion or a dj?
What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 am by youngfatha

» whats up with the NEW RADIO LIST please!!!
What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 pm by GETMONEYCLICK

» LA France "Flavor" feat. Bayno & Petey Sensay new VIDEO!
What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:44 am by LA France

» Die Hard Ent Presents
What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 am by Young Sixx

» Why do you Rap???? [rappers answer]
What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:41 pm by JayK

» JAY-K ; I GOT BEATS , VERSES , WHATEVER WHAT UP ??? x )`
What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 pm by JayK

Advertise!!
Photobucket

What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ????

Go down 
+3
MilkDrop
mrkey2thecity
IREPKC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IREPKC
Admin
IREPKC

What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ????   What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:40 am

Give your opinion...
Back to top Go down
http://www.irepkc.com
mrkey2thecity
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ????   What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:41 pm

I think that it takes support from more than the artist. get a team. its easier with a lot of people who believe in you as much as you do. and dont be what I call a closed artist (people who dont work with others. its potential to get claimed big headed before you get on, or hollywood. hit me up if you have questions. thats just one of many things in my opinion. twitter - MRKEY2THECITY (music manager and consultant)

Biguelimited@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
MilkDrop
Cocky
Cocky

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ????   What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:08 am

Professionalism
Developing yourself as a brand and a product
Unity among artists and Dj's
Quality music
Work Ethic
Back to top Go down
http://milkisrhyming.blogspot.com
DICE
Aspiring Talent
Aspiring Talent
DICE

PostSubject: [b]Sacrifice......[/b]   What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:24 pm

Sacrifise...

It takes a sacrifice that only a handful of artist in KC are willling to make. I team always helps, but the answere seems to be hitting the road. We can make it, but doin this sh*t will put a strain on every relationship you have, your kids, your women, family members, daily commitments, etc. To make it, your whole life must be put on the back burner, ask TECH. His label is the number 1 independent label in the world, but at what cost......

www.youtube.com/heeterkal816[b]
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NVSicc
Cocky
Cocky
NVSicc

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ????   What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:35 am

Everything Milk said mayne. for real. It takes dedication, sacrifice, and a dope work ethic..! I find it hard at times to travel to other cities and they show so much luv, but getting back to the town and it's the same ole same. But endless effort to progress mayne. Keep at your craft and never settle. Thats what I think it takes to be more than local.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/NVSicc
CLLs_Productions
Aspiring Talent
Aspiring Talent

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ????   What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:56 pm

It take not only the support and love from people in your city but a multiply span of respect from fans around the u.s. , but before you look at the map u gotta hold the skill to contend and stay ahead of da compition, & have the mind to stride!!I think my minds prepared. and PLENTY of Kc minds!!! Lets Take It

www.ourstage.com/profile/clls

Last edited by CLLs on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addin my url)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/theonlyclls
J-Fish
Aspiring Talent
Aspiring Talent
J-Fish

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ????   What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:46 pm

It Takes Heart, Passion For Music, The Will to work harder than anyone else, the desire and skills to be the best. I put it This way some people sneaked into the game like soljia boy, and i know KC got more talent in a dance crew than he has dancing and rapping, But he made it tho, so simply if he did we can because there is to much power here not to be putting into the hands of people all over america there is no town like KC we got the lyrics, producers, dancers, managers, web designers and all. So once we do get in Who can Stop US!!! But It takes hard work to reach that level so instead of downing one man or womans song help push it so we can have our chance. once one person makes it we all make it and most people dont understand that, It Should be KC against the world not against each other For real.. Thats Jus WAt I feel
Back to top Go down
http:// www.myspace.com/jfishteamswagg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ????   What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ???? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think it takes to be more than "local" ????
Page 1 of 1