I REP KC!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally! A place for Artists, DeeJays, Managers, Designers, etc. To Network!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VOTE IREPKC RADIO FOR WEEK 4
CLICK HERE
Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
iREPKC on Twitter
Latest topics
» New Nigga on the Turf
ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:36 pm by 573Nigga

» Any good, slightly-older World War 2 or Sci Fi computer games?
ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am by JashimChando

» Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me?
ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am by JashimChando

» Any underground artists looking for promotion or a dj?
ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 am by youngfatha

» whats up with the NEW RADIO LIST please!!!
ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 pm by GETMONEYCLICK

» LA France "Flavor" feat. Bayno & Petey Sensay new VIDEO!
ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:44 am by LA France

» Die Hard Ent Presents
ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 am by Young Sixx

» Why do you Rap???? [rappers answer]
ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:41 pm by JayK

» JAY-K ; I GOT BEATS , VERSES , WHATEVER WHAT UP ??? x )`
ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 pm by JayK

Advertise!!
Photobucket

ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thizzle
Rookie
Rookie
thizzle

ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!!   ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:06 am

Last night I did a show at Orlandos South in Olathe, my entourage was aloud in the building and sat around havin some drinks untill I performed. Two minutes into my performance my manager stopped me and told me the club owner was upset about volger language in my music so i cleaned it up as the show went on. After my performance my group was kicked out of the club do to dress code infractions, don't forget that we had been there for two hours untill they told us our dress code was in appropriate, my manager stayed in the club and spoke with the promoter and club owner the club owner said "it was not a racial issue", this was said out of the blue noone had mentioned race to him at all. As i left the club there were 50 to 60 black males standing outside the club with appropiate dress saying they were denied entrance, a majority of these guys were locacl Kansas City rappers whose names will remain private. This is some information to all the kc rappers out there even if your in dress code with a radio clean performance you will get your night cut short and cheated out of money when dealing with Orlandos South.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thizzleonpoint

ORLANDOS SOUTH IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL KC RAPPERS!!!!
Page 1 of 1