Finally! A place for Artists, DeeJays, Managers, Designers, etc. To Network!!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

VOTE IREPKC RADIO FOR WEEK 4
CLICK HERE
Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
iREPKC on Twitter
Latest topics
Advertise!!
Photobucket

KC-vs-STL TAKEOVA BATTLE WHO DA BEST?!?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze iHustle Baddassz
Rookie
Rookie
Blaze iHustle Baddassz

KC-vs-STL TAKEOVA BATTLE WHO DA BEST?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: KC-vs-STL TAKEOVA BATTLE WHO DA BEST?!?!?!   KC-vs-STL TAKEOVA BATTLE WHO DA BEST?!?!?! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:56 pm

AIGHT SO YO CHECK IT!!!! I'M ORIGINALLY FROM DA ST.L BUT I MOVE TO KC AND LIVED IN DA TOWN FOR 7 YRS. I JUST RECENTLY MOVED TO LOUISIANA FOR SCHOOL. BUT ANY WAY ON TO THE POINT>>>> Arrow LAST NYTE I WAS HAVIN A VERY VERY HEATED DISSCUSSION WIT ONE OF MY STL HOMIES ABOUT ANY NIGGAS THAT WAS KILLIN WAYNE ON DA MIC SIGNED OR NOT. WHO HAD MORE MONEY WAYNE OR HOVA NOW NATURALLY I SAID HOV BUT IF WAYNE KEEP IT UP HE'LL EVENTUALLY CATCH UP TO HOV. SO YEA DIS NIGGA SAID GUCCI KILLIN WAYNE, DRAKE KILLIN WAYNE, JEEZY KILLIN WAYNE AND TI BOUT KILLIN WAYNE ON THE MIC Shocked SO I BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT WAYNE DONT RYTE NONE OF HIS TRAXX WHICH IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I THINK HE GO HARD CAUSE HE FREESTYLE ALL HIS JOINTS AND NOT TOO MANY CAN DO THAT.NOT THAT IT REALL MATTAS ANYWAY BUT THEN OF COURSE HE SAID SOME OF DA STL HOMIES WAS KILLIN WAYNE ON DA MIC AND WAT NOT clown SO I WAS LIKE NIGGA YOU TALKIN LOCAL DEN I GOT A WHOLE TOWN DAS KILLIN WAYNE STR8 UP!!!! cheers SO AS THE CONVERSATION WENT ON THIS NIGGA WANNA HAVE A TAKEOVA BATTLE!!!! Rolling Eyes DA TOP 3 KC ARTISTS & HIS TOP 3 PICK OF LOCAL STL ARTIST GOIN HEAD TO HEAD TO C WHO BETTA DA TOWN OR DA CITY YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid SO I TOLD HEEM DAT HE CRAZY FA DAT CAUSE AS MUCH AS I STILL LOVE DA STL MY HEART IS IN KC NOW I love you CAUSE I DID ALL MY MATURING IN DA TOWN AND KNOW WAT THEY FLOW BE LIKE COMPARED TO DA LOU STR8 UP HE SLEEP Sleep ON DA TOWN AND No A BATTLE LIKE DAT WILL RESULT IN A FUNERAL OF DEY 3 MICS STR8 UP Embarassed . KC OWNS!!!! ON MAMAS!!!!!!!!! king NOW WAS I WRONG FA DAT?? scratch CAUSE HE REALLY WANT KC TO BATTLE DA STL. DA NIGGA WAS SO SERIOUS DAT HE SAID WE CAN CONFERENCE CALL AN GET DIS HOE STARTED RIGHT NOW.... NOW WAT I WANNA KNOW IZ WHO ON DAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? MAN SO GET AT ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW DA TOWN FEELIN BOUT DIS..... DA QUEEN HOLLI HOOD BLAZE SIGNIN OUT!!!! TILL NEXT TYME.... I love you MUZIK MONEY AND MOE!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

KC-vs-STL TAKEOVA BATTLE WHO DA BEST?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1