I REP KC!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally! A place for Artists, DeeJays, Managers, Designers, etc. To Network!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VOTE IREPKC RADIO FOR WEEK 4
CLICK HERE
Navigation
 Portal
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
iREPKC on Twitter
Latest topics
» New Nigga on the Turf
Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:36 pm by 573Nigga

» Any good, slightly-older World War 2 or Sci Fi computer games?
Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am by JashimChando

» Can you recommend some good Sci-Fi games for me?
Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am by JashimChando

» Any underground artists looking for promotion or a dj?
Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 am by youngfatha

» whats up with the NEW RADIO LIST please!!!
Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 pm by GETMONEYCLICK

» LA France "Flavor" feat. Bayno & Petey Sensay new VIDEO!
Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:44 am by LA France

» Die Hard Ent Presents
Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 am by Young Sixx

» Why do you Rap???? [rappers answer]
Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:41 pm by JayK

» JAY-K ; I GOT BEATS , VERSES , WHATEVER WHAT UP ??? x )`
Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 pm by JayK

Advertise!!
Photobucket

Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IREPKC
Admin
IREPKC

Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported Empty
PostSubject: Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported   Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported Asset

New York rapper Shyne is set to be deported to Belize after serving 9 years in prison.

As we previously reported, the rapper who was supposed to complete his prison sentence on October 6th, was held in custody by immigration officials due to the nature of the crime he was convicted of.

Now, according to New York radio personality and close friend of Shyne, Angie Martinez, his deportation has been confirmed.

Shyne’s team is fighting to stay in the US where his mother and his grandmother live and where they raised him….but it seems like he’s going to have to continue the fight from Belize. Shyne will be released from Immigration custody but will then be deported to Belize soon. He has Harvard Professor Charles Ogletree advocating on his behalf in concert with his legal team. They’re still urging fans to reach out to Governor Patterson’s office to petition for Shyne’s pardon (click here for Paterson’s email and his address) but deportation is imminent.

And what about Shyne’s mental state? Angie says “Shyne is one of the strongest people I know and he’s handling this situation just as I’d expect him to. It must be frustrating for all of his friends and family; he served his time, and keeps getting all these different dates and conflicting information. But he’s a soldier, he’s dealing with it.”

from DefSounds
Back to top Go down
http://www.irepkc.com

Shyne Catches Tough Break, Set To Be Deported
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I REP KC!!  :: OUTSIDE THE LINES :: Music & Entertainment News-
Jump to: